Gift vouchers are available for both ‘Hermitage Lodge’ and ‘Il Cacciatore’. These can be of a set dollar value, for a stay in a specific room or dinner to a certain value or both. Call or email with details and we will customise a gift voucher to suit your needs; very popular as gifts for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries or as a ‘Thank You’ to someone deserving.
To purchase a gift voucher please call Hermitage Lodge on 02 4998 7639 or email email@example.com
Hermitage Lodge Cellar Door
Hermitage Lodge is located in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country. Our four acre vineyard is planted with Shiraz vines and the wine is made by First Creek Wine Making, directly across the road from Hermitage Lodge.
What’s in a name...
The wine produced from the vineyards had been known as ‘Joshua Shiraz’ for many years, Joshua being the son of the previous owners. When the property was purchased we decided to change the name to Partners’ Pick, mainly because the partners/owners of Hermitage Lodge picked the grapes the first vintage.
- Partners’ Pick Chardonnay, Partners’ Pick Shiraz and Partners’ Pick Verdelho are all available on the restaurant wine list.
- The Chardonnay and Verdelho are sourced from some of Pokolbin’s finest vineyards.
- All wines are crafted by First Creek Winemaking.
- Wines are available for tasting and purchase through our Cellar Door license between 10am-5pm daily.
2009 Partners’ Pick Shiraz
This wine was matured in French and American Oak for 20 months prior to blending and bottling. The wine is a deep ruby red colour with a nose of blackberry and plum with licorice and pepper spice. On the palate, it is medium bodied and spicy with fleshy-ripe fruits and an elegant long finish.
- Enjoyable now, but will benefit from cellaring
- 12.5% Alcohol. 7.4 Standard Drinks
- Price*: $184 case or $17 / bottle
- Freight to Sydney: $15 per case
- Freight to Melbourne or Brisbane: $20 per case
Il Cacciatore Condiments
In addition to Il Cacciatore being an award-winning restaurant, the Chef also makes a delicious range of condiments under the Il Cacciatore label.
We use all natural, local ingredients wherever possible, creating innovative flavours and sensational tastes!
The Il Cacciatore range is growing all the time and includes:
- Caramelized Balsamic Figs
- Quince & Fig Paste
- Cumquat & Apricot Chutney
- Marinated Roasted Olives
- Egg Plant & Tomato Chutney
- Balsamic Syrup
- Orange & Apricot Chutney
- Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil