Chocolate Festival at Hunter Valley Gardens - 6th - 7th of July 2013
- Live Bakery & Patisserie Kitchen
- Exhibitions / Market Stalls
- Callebaut Showpiece & Entremets Competitions
- Celebrity Guest Fast Ed – Better Homes & Gardens and Adriano Zumbo – Zumbo & Masterchef
- Expert Chefs & Guests
- Harrigans Wine & Beer Stall
- Food and Beverage
CELEBRITY GUESTS & CHEFS
- Adriano Zumbo – is no ordinary patissier. His creations elicit admiration from critics and the public alike and for good reason; they’re unique in concept and execution – quite simply, you won’t find anything else quite like it in Australia.
- Ed Halmagyi (Better Homes and Gardens) – Regular resident chef extraordinaire Fast Ed is a fountain of chocolate trivia.
- Kirsten Tibballs – Kirsten is the director of Savour Chocolate School in Melbourne and an industry gem. She is a Callebaut Ambassador and knows everything there is to know about chocolate.
- Anna Polyviou – Executive Pastry Chef for The Bathers Pavilion in Balmoral, award winning dessert chef. Worked in London at the Claridge’s Hotel and in Paris with Pierre Herme. Anna will be a judge for the Entremets competition.
- Dean Gibson – Dean is a World Champion Chocolatier, TAFE educator, and the Captain of the Australian Pastry Team.
- Brett Noy – Brett is based in Brisbane and is an award winning Baker specialising in artisan breads. He is Captain of the Australian Baking Team for the Louis Lesaffre Cup 2011, the qualification competition for the Baking World Cup, Paris 2012.Don't miss out on this chocolate delight!