The rooms are large, comfortable and tastefully decorated with a great deal of attention to detail. Eleven of the rooms, the studios, suites and premier suites, were opened in 2006. All twenty rooms offer guests a deck or verandah overlooking the Shiraz vineyard. The salt water swimming pool is a welcome relief on a hot day.
• All tariffs are based on double (2) occupancy
• Additional adults $40 per person per night, $30 for 1 child and $40 for 2 children
• All tariffs include continental breakfast
All accommodation rooms feature
- Provisions for a continental breakfast (included in the tariff)
- Wheelchair accessibility available in one Vineyard Suite
- Sunny decks overlooking vineyards
- Comfortable armchairs or sofas
- Reverse cycle air conditioners
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Telephone and internet access
- Dining table and chairs
- All rooms are non smoking
- Stocked mini bars
- Ironing facilities
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- Convenient parking
Romantics will love this 'top of the line' apartment size, two storey suite. Relax in the outdoor spa bath with a glass of bubbles and gaze at the incredible night sky.
Despite being our entry level accommodation these rooms offer a spacious open plan room with king zip beds, a double sofa bed and a covered verandah with views to the vineyard.
These room feature beautiful wooden cathedral ceilings, decks front and rear, with rear deck looking across the lawn to the vineyard. Relax in your small corner spa bath tub.
This 'one of a kind' room features a loft king bedroom. Room features large corner spa tub and decks both front and rear - perfect room for young romantics on a smaller budget.
These popular 'open plan' style rooms are perfect if you don't need all that space. These rooms are filled with natural light and have decks almost on top of the vineyard.
This spacious Suite is equipped with everything one needs to enjoy a true Hunter Valley experience including the large deck overlooking the Vineyards and the deep soaking tub.
For those romantics seeking a full size oval spa tub, look no further! This room is one of the most popular room types featuring its own covered parking.
Hermitage Lodge recognizes the contribution made by people with disabilities and aims to ensure that its services and facilities are inclusive of all.
One of the Vineyard Suites has its own under-cover parking with easy access, ie. no steps or ramps. The bedroom boasts a king bed, which may be split into king singles. The deck overlooks the vineyard and is accessible from both the living room and the bedroom. The living room with its two large sofas (one is a large sofa bed) has a gas fireplace and LCD TV. The screened sliding windows overlooking the vineyard were built lower to allow panoramic views from the sofas or a wheelchair.
The spacious bathroom has a large oval spa tub with extra wide edges and grab rails making it easy to get in to and out of. The bathroom’s generously sized walk-in/wheel-in shower offers two convenient showerheads: one is hand-held on a sliding bar over a tiled bench seat, with a second head at a fixed height.
Terms and Cancellation Policy
- 'Week End' tariff may apply on the Sunday night when there is a special event, concert or long weekend.
- All tariffs are based on double occupancy unless the 2 bedroom Suite/Studio is booked where 4 guests are included in the tariff.
- Extra guests are $30 per person per night.
- There is a 3% surcharge on Amex cards
- A deposit of 50% of your total accommodation tariff is required on all bookings.
- Deposits cannot be transferred within 7 days of arrival date.
- Credit card & EFTPOS facilities available – all major cards accepted.
- All cancellation requests must be in writing e.g. Letter, email or fax, and a receipt of cancellation issued.
- Cancellation at any time is subject to a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will forfeit the total deposit.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of arrival require full payment of all booked accommodation.
- Whilst all attempts will be made to resell your room, if unsold you remain liable for the costs of your total accommodation booking.